With exclusive features, the Acti9 iC60 DIN rail miniature circuit breakers (MCB) have been specifically designed to provide first-rate protection and continuity of service.
- VisiSafe: provides protection during maintenance work on downstream circuits
- VisiTrip: signals with a redflag the faulty miniature circuit breaker outgoers to reduce intervention time
- Class-2 insulation: double insulation distance to ensure continuous protection for both operators and unqualified persons
- Pollution Class 3 for operation in more polluted environments such as some industrial applications
- Fully compliant with standards IEC/EN 60898-1 and IEC/EN 60947-2
- Add-on fully immune Acti 9 iC60 Vigi earth leakage protection devices: improved continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks
- Offers a wide range of electrical auxiliaries: remote indication of Acti 9 iC60 status and several tripping actuators: shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip.
Full system and electrical compatibility with the Acti9 range and with compact NSX molded case circuit breakers (MCCBs)
Acti9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers are divided in three ranges Acti 9 iC60N, iC60H and iC60L to cover your electrical requirements:
•Nominal current: 1 to 63 A
•Large choice of breaking capacities— up to 100 kA— and tripping curves: B, C, D, K, Z and MA
- Suitable for isolation in compliance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V.
Complete with VisiSafe and VisiTrip, Acti9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers expertly combine reliability, protection and ease of use.
- Set a new benchmark in final distribution circuit breakers
- Enhanced security when it comes to circuit protection thanks to VisiSafe
- Provide greater continuity of service thanks to VisiTrip
- Come with easily identifiable part numbers, making Acti9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers simple to order and use
- Easy installation with quick and ergonomic IP20B terminal shutters
- Highly durable with robust connections that provide twice the standard tightening torque
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable and recoverable materials.
- For the enhanced protection of electrical circuits in all types of industrial and commercial buildings
- Suitable for all settings, particularly polluted environments and networks
- Motor circuit protection
- DC current circuit protection.