- Detection and capture of voltage sags and swells
- Detection and capture of short transients — 0.2 µs
- Flicker measurement per IEC61000-4-15, 2003
- Power quality evaluation against EN 50160 standard
- Disturbance direction detection - Indicates whether a disturbance originated upstream or downstream from the meter
- Ultra-fast recording of electrical parameters every second, 100 ms, or every cycle
- Energy trending and forecasting
- Alarm setpoint learning — Patented feature, takes the guesswork out of alarm configuration
- Extensive onboard memory (up to 32 MB) to capture billing data, events, and waveforms.
- High speed Ethernet communications (optional) with server for HTML pages
- Alarm notification via email — Learn of problems fast
- Flexible I/O — Up to 25 inputs/outputs
- Highly accurate — IEC 60687 and ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2S for energy
The PowerLogic CM4000T circuit monitor helps you:
- reduce your energy costs
- improve your power quality
- improve your continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing / cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
- Extensive power-quality monitoring. Contract and load curve optimisation.
- EN50160 electricity supply compliance checking.
- Metering of other utilities.