Each fieldbus interface module offer consists of 4 parts that are ordered separately,
these parts are :
A electronic interface module (see references below).
A bus base (see Accessories).
A power distribution electronic module (see Power distribution).
A terminal block (see Accessories).
For information on compatibility rules between PCI communication modules and controllers, please refer to the proper hardware guide.
Flexible and scaleable I/O configuration
- • IP67 distributed I/O solution basing on the Modicon TM5 IP20 modular I/O system
• Easy connection of TM7 remote I/O blocks to TM5 based CANopen/Sercos interface blocks via the TM5 expansion bus
• Direct coupling - without TM5 interface blocks – to controllers, which are equipped with an TM5 expansion bus interface (Modicon M258 and LMC058, see section ´PLC & PAC´)
• TM7 remote I/O blocks for safe I/O communication available (Sercos/PacDrive 3 only)
• Complete offer with digital and analog IP67 remote I/O blocks
• Perfect suitability for your requirements with the freely configurable I/Os
- IP degree: 67
- Temperature range: -10 to +60°C (14 to 140°F)
- EMC protection
Simplified maintenance & installation
- Embedded diagnostics for local and distant supervision
- Cabling simplicity: M8 or M12 connector
Save engineering time
- Fully compatible with SoMachine software
- Certified FDT/DTM technology for all compatible automation software systems (on CANopen)
The Modicon TM7 (IP67) and Modicon TM5 (IP20) I/O systems enhance the “Flexible Machine Control” concept
- 1 software environment - SoMachine
- Among the multiple control platforms, these IO systems are the best companions for:
> Logic controller Modicon M258
> Motion controller Modicon LMC058/078
> Motion controllers PacDrive 3 LMC Eco/Pro series, all models
Keuntungan100% flexibility and optimisation of your machines
Dust/damp-proof and robust, the modular IO system Modicon TM7 enables connection of sensors and actuators at the heart of processes or machines in harsh environments. This compact and flexible IO system enables quick connection of a scaleable number of I/O expansion blocks or modules, either from the CANopen interface block or by direct connection with Modicon M258 or Modicon LMC058 controllers (PLC and PAC).