FiturEasyPact EXE is a range of vacuum circuit breakers designed to connect building infrastructure (heating, ventilation, lighting, etc.) and industrial plant processes (MV motors, MV/LV substations, furnaces, etc.) to the power grid, and to protect people and equipment.
It enables the Panel Builder to design fixed and withdrawable type switchgear solutions with enhanced safety features, fully control from a separate room, and with the following technical characteristics:
- Rated voltage 7,2/12kV-17,5kV
- Rated short-circuit breaking current: 20kA-25kA-31,5kA
- Rated short-circuit duration 3s
- Rated normal current: 630A-800A-1250A-1600A-2000A-2500A
Enjoy more flexibility and deliver MV switchgear faster. EasyPact EXE is:
- Flexible, with modular kits offering more options for later customization than other circuits breakers in its class
- Simple to use, with fast delivery, easy online ordering, and personalized technical support.
- Designed for greater safety, for both the operator and end user applications.
Large commercial buildings
- High rise buildings
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Batch process plants
- Cement plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Distribution Substations