FiturGalaxy VS is a highly efficient, modular, easy-to-deploy 20 to 150 kW (480 V), 10 to 150 kW (400 V), and 10 to 75 kW (208 V), three-phase uninterruptible power supply that delivers top performance for edge, small, and medium data centers, as well as critical infrastructure in commercial and industrial facilities. Its compact design, high-density technology, N+1 redundancy, and fault-tolerant architecture maximize availability, operational efficiency, and critical load protection, while minimizing total cost of ownership. Thanks to patented technologies, this UPS delivers up to 97% efficiency in normal operating mode and up to 99% in ECOnversion mode, equivalent to 66% higher energy savings. Galaxy VS is EcoStruxure connected to give you peace of mind anytime, anywhere. Smart modular batteries integrated in the UPS cabinet optimize footprint and ensure critical loads have highly predictable runtimes. Start-up service is included to optimize your system’s performance, quality, and safety. With its robust design and industry-leading performance, Galaxy VS is the ideal backbone for your critical infrastructure.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Compatible with Schneider Electric's lithium ion battery solution - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
Click here for more details.
- Flexible DC bus - Optimizes battery sizing and supports a wide range of energy storage technologies, including VRLA, Li-ion, and NiCd batteries.
- Built-in backfeed protection - Full built-in backfeed contactor ensures that no electricity is sent back to the grid.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Embedded Network Management Card - Allows you to remotely manage alert thresholds and monitor your UPS over EcoStruxure IT, Web, SNMP, or Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
- Multiple levels of service offers - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like Schneider Electric to do for you.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Modular UPS design - Provides design redundancy and fast serviceability with improved mean time to repair, via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- EcoStruxure IT Expert - From your smartphone or computer, connect to our cloud-based, do-it-yourself monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts and key information in real time, providing a unified view of even highly distributed physical infrastructure environments. Optimize your uptime and maintenance planning, and anticipate
Highly efficient 20 to 150 kW (480 V), 10 to 150 kW (400 V), and 10 to 75 kW (208 V) 3-phase UPS for edge, small, and medium data centers and other business-critical applications.
Bagian dari Galaxy
Increased availability. Reduced operating costs. First class power protection for critical infrastructure.