TeSys LR2K is a reliable series of thermal overload relays designed to cover the range of motor ratings up to 16 A. The devices can be combined with TeSys K contactors in a 45 mm wide space to form an extremely compact starter.
- Manual or automatic reset
- Sealable flap
- Prewiring kit available
- Terminal block for separate mounting
- Remote electrical reset
- Connector options:
- Spring terminal
- Screw clamp
- Class 10 A
TeSys LR2K thermal overload relays deliver outstanding performance, flexibility and reliability.
- Safe and effective protection
- Simple to install
- Integrated manual-automatic reset
- Can be combined with TeSys K contactors to form an extremely compact starter
TeSys LR2K relays are used across industry, infrastructure, building, etc., to provide:
- Standard motor protection
- Line protection
- Protection against motor overload, stalling, and loss of phase
- Thermal relay is the perfect complement to circuit breaker to achieve the best protection: magnetic + thermal protection of a motor-starter
TeSys LR2 k
Thermal Overload Relays from 0.06 to 5.5 kW
Bagian dari TeSys
TeSys LR2K is a range of thermal overload relays from 0.06 kW to 5.5kW that can be used as a stand-alone solution or mounted directly on to TeSys K miniature contactors.