- Superior Building Automation EcoStruxure™ Building – Innovation At Every Level
Schneider Electric is proud to again be ranked number 1 in the Navigant Research Leaderboard Report: Building Energy Management Systems.Discover more
- 42% of the world's energy is used in buildings.
- 50% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient building management systems.
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings expected to be in use in 2050 have already been built.
- Only 25% of building costs are associated with capital expenses, while 75% of costs are used to operate a building over its life cycle.
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of the available capabilities in their building management systems.
- 30% of energy used in buildings is waste.
- Case Studies The Edge
Schneider Electric provides building automation to help make The Edge the world’s most sustainable office building.
SmartStruxure Solution Smart energy management and building automation for any size building.
Critical power needs? Maximize and optimize your critical power needs.
The Edge – New World of WorkSmartStruxure solution helps make The Edge the most sustainable office building in the world. Learn More
Drowning in data?Try applying best practices for using KPIs to manage power system reliability. Find Out How
Allagash Brewing CompanyTemperature control is critical for quality brewing and in areas where beer is stored while awaiting shipment. Learn More