Vigi for C120
Add-on RCDEnd of Commercialisation
Add-on residual current modules for C120 circuit-breakers
Electrically and mechanically combined to C120 circuit-breakers
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500, 1000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- Type "si": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version: tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Compliance with standards for the C120 + C120 Vigi module combination:IEC EN 61009 certified by national official authorities, IEC 60947-2
- The C120 circuit-breaker keeps the same characteristics when combined with a C120 Vigi module
Quality without boundaries
The same simplicity, inherited from the C60 range, of combining C120 Vigi modules with C120 circuit-breakers makes them extremely easy to install.
The "si" type C120 Vigi modules are completely immune to disturbances, thus providing unequalled peace of mind.
ApplicationsProtection, in all industrial and commercial buildings, against:
- electrocution (in accordance with the 17th edition of the wiring regulations)
- the risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales