Software package for calculating and selecting the thermal accessories required for enclosures containing electrical and electronic equipment.
The following steps must be followed to conduct this study:
- 1. Enter the project and customer data (optional).
- 2. Enter the internal and external temperature data for the enclosure (compulsory).
- 3. Enter the electrical data for the installation (voltage, rating, etc.) (compulsory).
- 4. Determine the power dissipated by the electrical equipment inside the enclosure (compulsory). If this value is not known, the software can calculate it: - Based on the electrical or electronic switchgear that make up the type switchboard and number); - Based on a temperature reading.
- 5. Select the enclosure and the installation method (compulsory).
- 6. Select the thermal management system (fans, exchangers, etc.) (compulsory).
- 7. View and print the project summary.
Thermal assistance everywhere
- We offer our customers and users a software application to help them select thermal accessories.
- The programme draws up a heat balance and defines the best ventilation or cooling solution for the inside of the enclosure.
- Automation and control industry
- Automotive industries
- Electrical distribution