For building infrastructure networks. Sheet steel enclosure bended and welded.
Part of Actassi
Network racks Building, Infrastructure IP20
Versions available :
- 19" rack VDA-B available with or without side panels (kit or assembled)
- 19" rack VDA without side panels (Grey RAL7035 or Black RAL9011)
- 19" rack VDA-E available with or without side panels (Grey RAL7035 or Black RAL9011)
Possibility of configure the composition of the claddings, the mounting of the accessories and the colours.
Technical description :
- Sheet steel enclosure bended and welded.
- Top and bottom frames mechanically assembled to the structure's vertical uprights by means of Torx screws, assuring therefore a rigid structure with multiple rear and side cable entries for cabling the installations.
- Claddings in RAL7035 colour and uprights in RAL7011 colour or completely in RAL9011.
- 4 Levelling stands adjustable from inside.
- 1 removable roof plate.
- 2 side panels easily removable (available with or without the side panels references in accessories) according VDA-B, VDA and VDA-E versions.
- 2 or 4 19" uprights adjustable in depth.
- 1 transparent front door, opening 180º, reversible, 1 or 2 points lock with key nº 333.
- 1 rear panel quickly remove or rear partial or plain door, opening 180º, reversible, 1 point lock with key nº 333.
- Earthing braids in a bag of 30 screws, slices and cage nuts, elements required for fixing switchgear on VDA-E 19" racks without tool.- Static load 400kg, 250kg with wheels.
- Protection level IP20 according to standard IEC60529.
- Resistance to external mechanical impact IK08 according to standard IEC62262.
- Certifications: In compliance with the directive RoHs, 19" racks according to standard IEC60297-1-4.
- Paint: Textured epoxi-polyester powder paint finish, in colour grey RAL7035; matt textured in colour black RAL9011.
Enclosures inspired by your expectations !
Wide dimensional range :
- 6 heights (24U to 47U), 2 widths (600-800mm) and 3 depths (600-800-1000mm).
The choice :
- 3 offers of enclosures with different compositions, available in color grey RAL7035 or black RAL 9011 and available in kit.
Time-saving for the realization of your installations :
- wide range of solutions for cable management, fast fixation of accessories, ease of dismantling and reassembly of the claddings.
Aesthetic and Robustness :
- an offer which becomes integrated easily into its field of installation keeping a load capacity of 400Kg. These enclosures remain completely detachable.
- Local networks, telecommunications, audiovisuals, detection and safety for building installations, tertiary and infrastructures.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales