MiCOM H-Series Ethernet Switches
Secure and Reliable Ethernet Switches
MiCOM H-Series is range of secure and reliable Ethernet switches for the substation environment. Designed to IEC 61000-4 & 60255-5, they are plug and play devices when used with factory settings. Designed for installation in Substation Computers, Industrial Enclosures or stand alone, settings are configured by jumpers and software. H-Series are SNMP managed and available with multi/monomode optical fibres or copper connections. In the event of a fault, fast network reconfiguration is managed by RSTP, Dual homing or Self Healing protocols.
Various interfaces and network topologies are supported in line with the latest industry standards and the IEEE 802.3 committee.
PCI format :
- H14x - Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
- H15x - Ultra-fast Industrial Ethernet Redundant Rings
- H16x - Ultra-fast Industrial Ethernet Redundant Star networks
DIN rail format :
- H34x - Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
- H35x - Ultra-fast Industrial Ethernet Redundant Rings
- H36x - Ultra-fast Industrial Ethernet Redundant Star networks
- MiCOM H6xx devices are dedicated to large, single or redundant industrial Ethernet star networks. The 19”, 2U rack mounting chassis is designed without moving parts for increased reliability. Up to 4 optical or copper Ethernet switches (H62x) may be installed alongside a redundant power supply.
Period : 1 year
Standardised Hardware for Reliable Ethernet Networks
- Standard PCI card format can be used in Industrial PCs or Industrial enclosures
- Stand-alone format for DIN Rail mounting
- Extremely easy to install
- Settings by jumper and software application
- Ultra fast network reconfiguration / convergence time (less than 1ms for the entire network)
- Watchdog relay for monitoring purposes
- Ultra-fast Industrial Ethernet Ring or Star Networks
- Double Star or Ring Redundant Network Architectures
- Dedicated large star networks (single or redundant)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Product Documentation and Software downloadsSearch and download offer documentation, support information, software and video/audio content. Download Now!
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales