Underfloor powertrack provides a convenient and flexible solution of power distribution in premises where raised access floors have been installed.
Based on a series of single phase 63amp rated fully-enclosed busbar units, the system incorporates many design features, making installation quick and easy. The system compliments our range of floor outlet grommets and boxes.
- Colour-coded 63 amp/250 volt rated systems – simple and quick to install
- Standard (3 Busbar) and Clean Earth/Low Noise (4 Busbar) systems, colour coded and with non-interchangeable tap-off units
- Retained dust covers provide protection for outlets when not in service
- Tap-off units have possible latching to prevent accidental removal
- Flexibility, convenience and safety of shuttered outlets at 300mm intervals
- Quick and easy installation
- Colour coding and 'key' systems for instant identification of polarity
- Compliant with BS 7671:2001
- Compliments our range of floor ourtlet grommets and boxes
- Commercial buildings