- Optimized asset viewing, identification, and search of assets gives users what they need with minimal interaction
- Solid, fast and scalable offline capabilities unique in the market of Esri-based mobile GIS solutions
- Delivers a spatial understanding of work orders along with fast, Google-style searches against local data
- Fast, easy redlining without the need for a paper map or GIS editing skills.
- For both gas and electric tracing, one click on the map reveals all relevant isolation information for safe work at that location
Whether your workforce is large or small, EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Mobile is the utility-scale mobile GIS that maximizes the value of your Esri and EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Mobile investments.
- Quickly configure maps and functionality for your business requirements
- Closer collaboration, near real-time responsiveness and minimized manual processes
- Extreme usability of apps allows workers to focus on their job instead of software
- Faster deployments of apps and data to mobile devices – including the ability to work on users’ existing devices
- Geodatabase is a personal geodatabase on the field units that contains a snapshot of in-place facilities, made from an as-built version. It is kept current by regular extractions. Users can create subsets of the entire service territory to support specific administrative areas.
- Mobile Packet contains the information that needs to go to and from the field and includes the features, graphics, and other relevant data, such as compatible units, that support full, round-trip editing.
- File Transport is the transport mechanism for sending and receiving via FTP or network file copy. The files are compressed and only contain delta changes.
- Data Synchronization is the means for synchronizing the data contained in the packets with the enterprise and field geodatabases, based on a configurable workflow.