- Modular design - Provides scalability, N+1 redundancy, fast serviceability, and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, hot-swappable, and field-replaceable modules.
- Smallest footprint - Minimizes your real estate expenses
- System mobility - Power distribution units can easily be relocated to accommodate a changing data center environment.
- Ease of system expansion - Power Distribution Modules provide an option to expand data center power distribution capability as power demands increase.
- Network management capability - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- Current Monitoring - Monitors the aggregate current draw per power distribution unit.
- Multiple distribution options - Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
- Safety - Enhance user safety with isolation at all touch points and with positive locking mechanisms that reduce the risk of accidental disconnection
- Toolless installation of breakers - Install factory-assembled Power Distribution Modules in under ten minutes - no tools are required