- Localization - User interface available in major local languages; English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese & Italian.
- No measured data required - Utilizes measured or modeled data, allowing for usage with few or no power meters.
- Power dependency editor - Provides an overview of the power path through the facility, including a hierarchical break-down of the power flow from where the power enters the building down to the main Power Distribution Unit (PDU).
- Easy deployment - Reduced installation time and costs with a minimum number of power meters required for deployment
- Web-enabled interface - Created for easy integration with 3rd party web page through an open platform.
- Multi-vendor data integration - Enables integration with 3rd party enterprise and building management systems, such as TAC by Schneider Electric, for data gathering, customization, and integration of PUE/DCiE calculations.
- Live dashboard - Gain transparency to data center key performance indicators through easily configured web dashboards, displaying customizable management-level information.
- Password security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Multi-user access - Enables several users to carry out work on the application simultaneously and merging changes from different users seamlessly.
- User roles - Enable location and feature-based access through multi-user login and individual levels of user roles.
- Read-only Access - Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes.
- Subsystem losses - Provides insight into energy losses and cost of energy at subsystem level, providing details of which subsystem draws the most costs.
- Energy efficiency analysis - Provides current and historical PUE and DCiE values based on the current IT-load for a fact-based understanding of energy efficiency at the facility level.
- Carbon footprint - Shows the CO2 footprint for each energy sub-system, for instant measurement of impact on the environment.
- PUE/DCiE report - Provides a report on current & historical PUE/DCiE values, showing the effect of changing seasons and is suitable for both internal and external display.