The Lexium 28 range is defined by AC-servo drives LXM28 for combination with AC-servo motors BCH2.
The Lexium 28 range offers predeterminated combinations to suit the requirements of motion control applications and optimise the performance of the installation. The bundle of a servo drive with its related servo motor is designed to cover a nominal power from 50 W up to 4.5 kW.
Servo range with best-in-class performance
The predefined servo bundles of Lexium 28 servo drive & Lexium BCH2 servo motor are optimised for easy integration & commissioning in your machine. It includes standard interfaces, embedded safety function and DC bus sharing.
Reduce time to market
- Automatic tuning and motor identification
- PLCopen motion library
- Designed for optimised & cost effective solutions
- Drive embedded safety function: safe-torque-off
- Energy efficient because of DC bus sharing
- Pre-defined servo bundles for all machine types
Simplify integration & maintenance,
- Standard field bus interface CANopen / CANmotion
- Pulse-train-input (PTI) and Pulse-train-output (PTO) interfaces
- Digital input interface to control simple movements directly by the servo drive: position sequence mode
- Analog input interface +/-10 V for speed control mode
Intuitive commissioning & programming
SoMachine® is the universal programming software for machines automated by MachineStruxure controllers. Simple navigation that requires only fewer clicks delivers a more efficient engineering process. All programming, visualisation, and commissioning are handled in just one intuitive tool that is available as a free download. In addition to SoMachine the SoMove setup software can be used for the commissioning of Lexium 28. This could be done in just the same way as it is on other Schneider Electric drives and starters, to configure, adjust, debug, and maintain the drive.
The Lexium servo drives and servo motors are part of MachineStruxure. The NEXT generation of MachineStruxure™ from Schneider Electric is an intuitive solution for machine automation with all the features and functions you need to build machines that will improve your bottom line. From design and development, to commissioning and maintenance, MachineStruxure is a complete machine building solution with benefits all through the machine life cycle.
Lexium 28 and Lexium BCH2 - the optimised servo bundle for all motion control solutions:
- Cost effective
- Energy efficient
- Embedded safety