Quick interconnects, hybrid cables for signal and power level, automatic network configuration, and diagnostic functions: Lexium 62 ILM integrated servo modules offer more than just compact drives. With their integrated drive electronics, Lexium 62 ILM servo modules take a flexible approach to cabling, with prefabricated hybrid cables and distribution boxes. The only elements remaining in the cabinet are the shared power supply for the Lexium 62 series and a connection module (CM), which is fully compatible with the Lexium 62 cabinet-based multiaxis servo system with quick front connection. Together, the drive and network solution form a true plug-and-play solution. The range of available network topologies includes line, tree, and daisy chain, all topologies either alone or mixed.
Lexium 62 ILM integrated servo modules can be controlled with all PacDrive LMC Pro and Eco series motion controllers via Sercos communication. All of the system’s main components are equipped with electronic name plates that allow the controller to automatically detect and configure the drives.
SoMachine tools form the basis for engineering, commissioning, and diagnosis of Lexium 62 ILM servo applications.
Smaller control cabinets, less installation effort/shorter wiring times :
- Quick interconnections and hybrid cables for signal and power level
- Up to 90% less control cabinet space required compared to stand-alone drives
- 70% shorter cable lengths
- 90% less wiring required in the control cabinet
- 50% less cable installation required in the machine
- Automatic network configuration, diagnostic functions
Well suited for a broad range of machines
- Available in flange sizes of 70, 100, and 140 mm (2.756, 3.937, and 5.512 in.).
- Holding torque range of 1.1 to 12.5 Nm (0.811 to 9.219 ft lbf, peak torque of 3.5 to 55 Nm (2.581 to 40.565 ft lbf).
- Available options: integrated holding, feathered key groove, and multi-turn encoder
- Inverter Enable safety input (pursuant to IEC 61508, EN/ISO13849-1) for each axis
- Protection rating IP40, with additional shaft seal IP65
- With an optional module, the drive electronics can offer I/O communication
This makes ILM servo modules a key element in modular machine design and an ideal solution for machines with a variety of optional mechatronic modules.
Lexium 62 ILM is fully software-compatible with Lexium 52 stand-alone servo drives, as well as the drives from the Lexium 62 multiaxis servo system.
Together, these form the basis for one of the most flexible servo drive solutions available on the market. The Fast Component Replacement concept, with easy mechanical and electrical installation/removal, electronic name plates on each drive for automatic configuration and automatic motor detection, offers your customers maximum reliability.