Foxboro SCADA Software
Foxboro Evo™ SCADA and IASCADA — world-class SCADA software packages for SCADA remote communications in the most demanding applications
Foxboro Evo™ SCADA and IASCADA are advanced, world-class software packages that help provide SCADA remote communications in the most demanding applications. Foxboro Evo SCADA supports the Foxboro Evo process automation system, while IASCADA connects to virtually any such system in use today.
Foxboro Evo™ SCADA and IASCADA are advanced, world-class software packages that help provide SCADA remote site communications for efficient, cost-effective process automation of even the most demanding applications. Foxboro Evo SCADA supports the Foxboro Evo process automation system, while IASCADA connects to virtually any process automation system or device in use today on UNIX platforms.
Foxboro Evo SCADA utilizes ArchestrA® application objects that furnish a fully featured, secure SCADA master station for operating SCADA systems with the Foxboro Evo system. The Foxboro® SCADA module includes SCADA-specific software application objects, display properties, data quality of object attributes and equipment tagging features.
IASCADA provides a scalable, secure, cost-effective operational solution outside the Foxboro Evo context. The software’s SCADA system components are arranged redundantly to support very high availability platforms.
- Reduce engineering
- Cut costs
- Simplify industry solutions
- Enable scalability
- Oil and gas production SCADA
- Oil and gas midstream SCADA
- Utility substations
- Unique component-object-based environments that capture equipment definitions and communications as templates, to drive standards and reduce engineering effort across multiple applications:
- Simplify and reduce costs associated with SCADA products and services, and with specific vertical industry solutions
- Enable creating a cost-effective SCADA system and expanding it as business grows, via scalable licensing
- Allow system capacity to grow with the enterprise (example: modular, distributed IASCADA can scale from a single workstation installation to large, high-performance enterprise systems)