- 6 m (20 ft) ISO containerised construction
- Resistive reactive for testing to variable power factors
- Vertical hot air discharge
- Separate enclosures for control, switchgear and power connections prevent operational temperature changes and the ingress of dirt and moisture
- Walk-in control for easy access to control, switchgear and optional circuit breakers
- Rail-mounted contactors allow greater load selection and fine-tuning opportunities
- Conservatively rated non-finned stainless steel sheathed elements ensure long operating life
- Polycarbonate screens in control and switchgear enclosures protect all live parts from accidental contact
- Voltages available from 380–690 V to suit a variety of applications.
- SIGMA provides best-in-class control with high-level instrumentation, load control and data acquisition.
- Robust construction provides unrivalled reliability in tough climatic conditions.
- Network with 3000, 6000 and 8000 SERIES load banks for non-unity power factor testing.
- Data Centre/Colocation/Hosting
- Construction and Engineering
- Power Generation
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution