- The PowerLogic Series 800 Power Meters offer high-performance measurement capabilities needed to monitor an electrical installation in a compact 96 x 96 mm unit. The power meter's large easy-to-read display lets you view all three phases and neutral at the same time.
- Standard features of the PM800 series power meters include an RS485 Modbus communication port (ASCII and RTU), digital input, digital output, THD metering, and alarming. Also, the PM820, PM850 offer custom on-board logging and individual current and voltage harmonic readings. The PM850 offers waveform capture. And the PM870 is the first compact meter to offer voltage and current disturbance (sag and swell) detection and configurable waveform capture.
- Easy to install. Panel-mount with only two clips, or DIN rail mounting with or without remote display.
- Direct connect voltage inputs. No need for potential transformers (PTs) up to 600 VAC
- Intuitive navigation with self-guided, language-selectable menus
- Large, anti-glare display with white back-light provides summary screens with multiple values
- Custom alarming with time stamping
- Individual harmonic magnitudes and angles, and waveform capture (PM850 and PM870)
- Voltage and current disturbance (sag and swells) detection and configurable waveform capture (PM870)
- Extensive and non-volatile On-board memory
- IEC 62053-22 class 0.5S for real energy. Accurate energy measurement for sub-billing and cost allocation
- Trend curves and short-term forecasting (PM850 and PM870)
- Five channels of WAGES (water, air, gas, electricity, steam) metering capability on all models. A single channel can aggregate pulses from multiple inputs.
- Modular and upgradeable
- Optional Remote Display (as far as 10m from the metering unit)
- Optional Ethernet communication port offers Modbus TCP/IP protocol, e-mail on alarm, web server and Ethernet-to-serial gateway. Transparent Ready – Level 1 compliant.
- Reduce energy costs by helping you understand where and how energy is being used
- Extend equipment life and avoid unnecessary equipment purchases by helping you understand circuit loading and identify spare capacity
- Improve power system reliability and reduce downtime by helping you monitor, troubleshoot, and prevent power quality issues (the PM870 includes sag and swell detection and configurable waveform capture)
- Measure and manage non-electric utilities using up to five different channelsfor optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation
- Sub-billing, cost allocation, and utility bill verification
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
- Mid-range power quality and energy management analysis
- Utility contract optimisation and load preservation