How digital transformation creates new value in food and beverage manufacturing
Seamlessly connecting farm to facilityBuilding the world’s best nutritional plant to meet growing market demand requires connectivity and flexibility.
• the ability to quickly adapt and tailor products and production to meet market demands
• tracking and tracing from farm to facility
• process batching
• to maintain power supply integrity
Edge Control: Modicon M580 and M340 PLCs
Connected Products: Altivar ATV 630 & 660 drives, AccuSine harmonic filters, iMCC, switchgear, power metering, and TeSys U
• Bespoke integrated electrical and automation systems – based on EcoStruxure Plant & Power – tailored for the customer and standardized across the entire facility: from milk reception to dryer process, standardizing process, wet mix, boiler, water treatment plant, wastewater treatment, refrigeration, etc.
• Integrated AVEVA industrial software for batching, traceability, and seamless dataflow across the complex manufacturing process
• Strong service support
* The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA have merged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electric and Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are being licensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric.
• Payback period of 28 months for power quality equipment
• Additional 4.5% available energy on the grid
• Visibility of real-time data on every process for informed decision making
• Compliance with stringent standards (harmonic distortion levels)
• Ease and flexibility to increase product portfolio and volume to meet growing demand
• Reduced OpEx budgets compared to conventional systems
• Cleaner and more cost-effective power
Scott Waddell, Assistant Engineering Manager, Mataura Valley Milk
“Standardizing on Schneider equipment gives us confidence around our power supply and the integrity of our operations.”
Intuitive Industries – Digitized
EcoStruxure for Food & Beverage
Smart facility solutions for Food & Beverage
Industrial Automation Software
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.