Schneider Electric’s broad array of control system enclosures helps protect your automation system and components against intrusion or environmental effects, while meeting your plant’s physical and safety requirements.
- Top or bottom cable entry
- Front-only or front-and-rear access
- Support for both system and termination equipment
- Doors supporting universal mounting for left or right-hand swing
- Door intrusion monitoring switch to provide alerts when enclosure doors are opened or closed
- Universal front and back enclosure lights to comply with performance criteria of EN 61326 annexe A
- Independent monitoring of high and low-temperature alarms, and of heating and cooling control for third-party equipment
- Substantially lower overall project costs
- Lessen risk to schedule integrity
- Enjoy flexibility options for future expansions and upgrades
- Cut equipment, field labour and maintenance costs
- Reduce documentation
- Reduce spare parts and inventory
Intrinsically safe I/O
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.
Do you have questions or need assistance? We’re here to help!