Intrinsically safe I/O
Schneider Electric’s intrinsically safe I/O subsystem provides integration between Pepperl and Fuchs modular, intrinsically safe remote input/output (I/O) systems and EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS.
- Intrinsically safe — certified to support Zone 2, Div. 2 or Zone 22 (LB-style) environments, or Zone 1 or Zone 21 (FB-style) environments
- Hot-swappable without a hot work permit
- Built-in redundancy for communication modules, power supplies and bus interfaces
- Full systems diagnostics and HART® communication to further enhance performance and availability
- Easier and safer maintenance
- Increased engineering efficiency
- Lower system cost
- Higher availability
- Flexible connection with any vendor’s HART field devices
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.