- Human-centered design – helping people do their jobs better, not just navigating around a PID loop
- Visual optimization – designs are easy on the eyes, not awash in a rainbow of color; colors are used only to flag critical metrics and progress
- Highly interactive – displays and dashboards are easy to navigate and content refines automatically based on user input
- Custom contextualization – screens are tailored to the decision-support needs of operators, remote technicians, managers and other users
- Promotes safer operation
- Reduces human fatigue and operational error
- Improves response quality and speed — especially in abnormal situations
- Provides a consistent training environment
- Improves operational integrity
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
- Metals, mining and minerals
- Food and beverage
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.