Reduce shutdown risk, minimize damage, and optimize the maintenance effort
- Passive protection (for most switchgear)
- Active protection (combines numerous sensors to survey arc ignition at any place inside LV or MV switchgear)
- The most advanced offer on the market enabling IEC 61850 communication, disturbance recording, and default discrimination capabilities
- Compact design of arc flash protection ensuring quick installation
Compliance with the most stringent global regulations
- Arc flash protection services to adhere and exceed NFPA 70E
- Consistent and global service
Safety of your people and installation
- Strategically-located professional engineers collectively registered to meet regional & national licensing requirements
- Professional engineers with deep knowledge of power distribution and control equipment
- Standardized methodology to complete arc flash analyses along with uniform reporting standards
- Arc flash mitigation solutions provided through a variety of engineering and electrical distribution services
Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please help us respond to your needs by supplying the following details.
To make a technical support inquiry, please visit our support center.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.