To define electrical distribution principles, present them to your customer
To define the electrical distribution principles and present them to your customer
FeaturesID-Spec allows you:
- to discuss with your customer his needs and define buildings' key relevant orientations i.e. single line diagram and equipment.
- to generate automatically complete formalized files for your customer which advocate and explain these choices.
(by clicking on the Discovery link on the right of this page):
- the presentation file
- an example of preliminary design file developed by ID-Spec
- an help file document
(by clicking on the Software/firmware link on the right of this page and then selecting the language) :
- the international version
- 15 versions which are each adapted to 15 countries in term of standards, Schneider offer and language:
Australia, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, France, India, Indonesia, Netherland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand. Please contact your Schneider Electric representative if you need another version.
BenefitsThe essential installation pre-design software.
- To be closer to your customer
- To draft the call for tender specification faster
- Dedicated to designers of electrical installations in industrial and tertiary buildings