Biometric switches Ø 22 mm with fingerprint reader
A competitive alternative to the drawbacks of the other access control systems: no password to be remembered, no losing or forgetting of key.Maximum infallibility
- Use of the most trustworthy technology: optical sensor.
- Robustness suited to industry: excellent resistance to mechanical shock and vibration, EMC protection, IP65
- Memory capacity: 200 recorded fingerprints.
- Autonomy and anonymity guaranteed.
- Fully stand-alone, including programming and operation. No supplementary interface required, all operations are performed directly on the front face of the product.
- Compactness: mounting in standard Ø 22 mm cut-out.
- Quick connection using bared wires or M12 connector.
Rationalisation of costs
- Less maintenance and machine downtime.
- Elimination of costs associated with the administration or loss of keys, cards, badges
- Specific or dangerous processes
- Servicing or setting-up processes
- Switching machine to maintenance mode
- Resetting following activation of an emergency stop