- Folded and welded sheet steel, 15/10mm thick. Textured epoxy polyester powder paint finish, grey colour RAL 7035.
- Degree of protection IP55 according to IEC 60529.
- Desk lid fitted with pneumatic stay, 75º opening angle. Perforated reinforcement rails on 25 mm pitch.
- Doors, desk lid and console hinged cover closure by 3 double bar lock (other inserts available using the optional handle for rear door).
- Control desk fitted with adjustment rails on 25 mm pitch and brackets.
- 2 part adjustable cable gland plate, with polyurethane gasket.
- M8 x 18 mm earth bolt for equipotential connections between the door and body of desk.
- Rear door fitted with 3 point closure system (with console version only).
- Optional modular plinth consisting of two references.
- Certifications: BV IEC60529
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
The best solution for your workstation
- High robustness to better protect the material installed.
- Simple installation, compatibility with dialogue components.
- Wide range of desk sizes that responds to the most demanding requirements of users.
- Full compatibility with most of the accessories of the Spacial SF/SM range.
- Different choice of desks = right solution for users:
- With or without plain chassis
- With or without front console
- Widths (600, 800, 1000 and 1200) - With accessible or welded rear panel
- Earthing on the door, body and mounting plate.
- Pneumatic retainers prevent the control module from falling abruptly.
- Easy cable access thanks to the adjustable cable gland plate.
- No limits on access and reduction of stock with the modular plinth.
- Colours, dimensions, mounting of accessories through or customised service
(configurated and specific offer)
- Control and automation.
- Data management and communication.