Industrial boxes polyester & accessories
Body made of fibreglass reinforced polyester, moulded by hot compression, RAL 7035 colour, 135mm height.
3 types of lids :
- Transparent polycarbonate, 45mm or 95mm height.
- Opaque polycarbonate RAL7032, 45mm or 95mm height.
- Polyester RAL7035, 45mm height.
- 14 dimensions from 180x270x180mm up to 540x720x230mm.
- Modular dimensions of sides: 180, 270, 360, 540 and 720mm.
- Locking by 4, 6 or 8 screws, according to dimensions.
- Mounting bosses already moulded with inserts M6.
- Modular distribution version (supplied with chassis).
- Total insulation for realisation of Class II equipment.
- Degree of protection IP65.
- Impact resistance: IK09.
- Self-extinguishibility: 960ºC test withstanding.
- Bureau Veritas - IEC62208 enclosure standard.
- UL/CUL certification.
Insulating modular dimensions boxes
- Adjustable (horizontal and vertical coupling) to form sets for different functions.
- No electrical contact risks.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
- Halogen free.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Assuring a good protection of equipment (IP65).
- Transparent cover version for checking or reading, and opaque cover version.
- Locking system is out the protected volume
- Different types of chassis in metal or insulating material.
- Standard version for modular distribution.
- Customising service: colour, machining, hinge and accessories installation.
- Lids and bodies can be supplied separately in lots
Electrical distribution and Control
Infrastructures and Industry
Installed indoor, outdoor and harsh environments
Public areas due to the total insulation – safety
Automation, measurement, distribution and protectionThe modularity allows compartmentalize functions