Specially recommended for installations in which:
- The ambient temperature is lower than the desired temperature inside the enclosure.
- A high protection rating is required: IP 54 or IP 55.
- The surrounding environment is relatively clean, allowing air to enter the enclosure.
Large range of solutions
- 42 possible combinations.
- Colours: RAL 7035 as standard, with the option of changing to RAL 7032 (with replacement grille <em>NSYCAG***LPC.
- 38 to 850 m3/h.
- According to 5 input voltages:
- AC: 400/440 V, 230 V, 115 V (50/60 Hz),
- DC: 48 V and 24 V.
- Broad range of accessories (filters, IP 55 & EMC covers, anti-vandalism kit).
- Certifications: CUL.
- 230 VAC, 115VAC & 24VDC
- Free flow rate: 550m3/h (50/60Hz)
- Maximal flow rate in IP55 (with G3 filter)
- Minimal 100mm depth
- Dissipates up to 1500W of heat energy
- Made of non-conducting plastic
- UL approval
High performance at low cost!
- Economic solution
- Easy maintenance
- Quick and easy installation
- High protection rating: IP54 and/or IP55
- Modular slim fan design saves space with flexible mounting options
- Up to 67% space saved
- Multiple cooling architectures for maximum versatility (S-line, T-line and I-line)
In industrial atmospheres with high degrees of pollution you have to:
- Install ventilation systems with integrated filters.
- Specific filters for each working environment.
- Perform regular maintenance.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ