Integrated Control Circuit Breakers
Discover Acti 9 Reflex iC60: The all in one concept integrated control circuit breaker, up to 63 A
FeaturesActi 9 Reflex iC60 DIN rail integrated control circuit breaker offers absolute safety and enhanced continuity of service with:
- VisiSafe for entirely secure operation and maintenance operations on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation: permanent safety for operators and non-qualified personnel.
- VisiTrip for rapid detection of faulty outgoers and reduced intervention times.
- Direct interface with a PLC thanks to integrated electrical auxiliaries for maximum compatibility with Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Integrated padlocking facility offering maximum safety for maintenance operations.
- Add-on Residual Current Devices (RCDs) from the Acti 9 range, entirely immune to interference: enhanced continuity of service, particularly in polluted networks and environments.
- Integrated remote control with three modes of operation for maximum flexibility and upgradeability of the electrical installation.
- Rated current: 10, 16, 25, 40 and 63 A
- Breaking capacity: 10 kA for the Reflex iC60 N version and 15 kA for the Reflex iC60 H version
- Tripping curves: B, C, D
- Compliance with standard IEC/EN 60947-2, certified by official national bodies
- Complete coordination with the RCDsof the Acti 9 range and the Compact NSX MCCBs
- Suitability for isolation in compliance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947
- Voltage rating: up to 400 Vac, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Add-on residual current devices (optional): Vigi iC60 and Quick Vigi
- Integrated auxiliaries: potential-free contacts for status and operation (OF and SD)
- Auxiliaries (optional): 24/48V DC-AC power adapter
- For more information click here
- Reflex iC60 is a unique concept that combines the following functions:
- Circuit protection against short-circuit currents
- Circuit protection against overload currents
- Isolation in compliance with industrial operation requirements
- Remote control by latched and/or impulse-type order
- Indication of Open/Closed and Fault status via potential-free contacts
- Interface for link with PLC or BMS (as per IEC 61131) - Mixing and typing of control orders via simplified configuration
- Absolute safety of circuit protection with VisiSafe,
- control mode flexibility,
- ease of installation in a control environment with direct interface to PLC or BMS,
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
- Easy to install with up to 50% less wiring,
- environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable and recoverable components
ApplicationsLow voltage final distribution
- protection and control of electric lighting circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings and infrastructures
- protection and remote control of non-priority circuits as part of a load shedding process
- protection and remote control of most electrical loads with very few switching operations
- particularly suited to 230 Vac remote control and conventional signalling or via a very low voltage interface for linking with a PLC or BMS