The VOX dead tank circuit breaker is a cost-effective and reliable solution for substations. It performs well in harsh ambient conditions and requires limited maintenance.
- Ratings up to 38 kV / 2000 A / 40 kA.
- Rated impulse withstand voltage up to 200 kV peak full wave and 258 kV peak 2µs chopped wave.
- Rated for -40°C to +50°C (standard), -65°C to +55°C (option).
- No de-rating required for altitudes up to 10000 ft (3000m).
- Internal arc fault and seismic endurance tested.
- EPDM rubber bushings.
- Large CT housing
- Surge Arresters, VT or recloser configuration in option
- Meets IEC, ANSI/IEEE, BS, GOST, AS, GB regulations.
- Cost effective.
- Limited maintenance required.
- Sealed-for-life, zero gasket construction.
- Improved safety due to internal arc fault containment
- Easy access to the current transformer and control protection functions.
- Small foot print