Air Insulated Switchgear up to 24 kV, Vacuum withdrawable circuit breaker
PiX range is an indoor switchgear assembly that provides maximum user safety. It is intended to meet all electrical distribution needs up to 24 kV and incorporates a set of innovative solutions.
It is compact in design and uses vacuum circuit breakers.
- Ratings up to 4,000 A / 40 kA for 12 kV and 17.5 kV range
- Ratings up to 2,500 A and 31.5 kA for 24 kV range
- Single and double busbar, insulated busbar
- Loss of Service Continuity - LSC 2B PM
- Floor, top or rear cable connection
- Back-to-wall or rear access configurations
- Current and voltage transformers on busbar or cable side
- Availbale with IS current limiter (Fault Current Limiter)
- Internal Arc Classification (IAC) AFLR duration 1 s according to IEC62271-200
- SF6 technology is stopped and VEIVACUUM is still available.
- For France SF6 25kA is still available.
- Space saving, flexible cubicle width and back-to-wall installation
- Safe and reliable with a full 1 second Internal Arc Classification - AFLR
- Comprehensive interlocking, with all operations from the front
- Can be fully installed from the front of the cubicle
- Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle
ApplicationsEnergy: HV/MV substations, MV/MV substations, wind farms
Infrastructure: hospital, airports, subways, railways
Industries: oil, cement, mine