Feeder Overcurrent Protection Relays for complete Feeder Management in transmission & distribution
Overcurrent, Earth Fault and complete feeder power system protection, control and monitoring including advanced communication and integrated functions dedicated to feeders. Models available: MiCOM P141, MiCOM P142, MiCOM P143, MiCOM P145
MiCOM P14x Feeder Management and Overcurrent Protective Relays are especially suitable where a complete or advanced power system protection scheme solution is required. They include Overcurrent, Earth/Ground Fault and complete protection, advanced communication and integrated functions for feeders. MiCOM P14x protection relays also offer function keys for integral scheme control functionality.
The following models are available:
- MiCOM P141 – Feeder management relay
- MiCOM P142 – Feeder management with integrated Autoreclose
- MiCOM P143 – Feeder management, integrated Autoreclose and Check Synchronism
- MiCOM P145 – Feeder management, Autoreclose, Check Synchronism and Enhanced operator control functions
Housed in standard MiCOM 40TE, 60TE or 80TE, 4U case sizes, MiCOM relays offers a complete and scalable range of feeder protection, serial and Ethernet communications, including IEC61850 and a multi-language HMI featuring English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Chinese.
Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years
Advanced Feeder Management
- Extensive functionality to meet all feeder applications
- Programmable Scheme Logic to allow easy customization
- Comprehensive communication options including IEC 61850 and redundant Ethernet ports
- MiCOM P14x Feeder Management protection relays provide an integrated solution for the complete protection, control and monitoring of overhead lines and underground cables in Electrical Transmission or Distribution Protective Systems
- MiCOM P14x range is a suite for all applications where overcurrent protection is required. It is suitable for solidly earthed, impedance earthed, Petersen coil earthed and isolated systems.