Vigi for C120
Add On Residual Current Devices up to 125A
Add On Residual Current Devices for Miniature Circuit Breakers up to
FeaturesElectrically and mechanically combined to C120 circuit-breakers
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500, 1000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- Type "si": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version :tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Compliance with standards for the C120 + C120 Vigi module combination:IEC EN 61009 certified by national official authorities, IEC 60947-2
- The C120 circuit-breaker keeps the same characteristics when combined with a C120 Vigi module
BenefitsQuality without boundaries
The same simplicity, inherited from the C60 range, of combining C120 Vigi modules with C120 circuit-breakers makes them extremely easy to install.
The "si" type C120 Vigi modules are completely immune to disturbances, thus providing unequalled peace of mind.
ApplicationsProtection, in all industrial and tertiary buildings, against:
- electrocution (in accordance with installation standards IEC 364 and national standards)
- the risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials