- This offer is designed to answer all the possible installations due to site RM6+ installation constraints with only 1 reference.
- Type tested in a COFRAC certified laboratory for
>Mechanical = Choc, Mechanical vibration, Signe Sweep Seismic
- Reach and RoHs conformity
- Self-powered protective relay
- The solution provides protection against phase-to-phase faults and earth faults.
- The solution is a self-powered relay, energized by the current sensors; it does not require any auxiliary source.
It actuates a Mitop release.
- Phase protection
The phase protection has two separately adjustable settings:
- the low setting may be chosen with definite time or IDMT. The IDMTcurves are in compliance with the IEC255-3 standard. They are of the standard inverse, very inverse and extremely inverse types. The low setting may also be used with the RI curve.
- the high setting is of the definite time type.
- Earth protection
The earth fault protection operates by residual current
measurement: it uses the sum of the sensor secondary currents. Like phase protection, earth protection has two separately adjustable settings.
- Quick replacement and installation
- Fully type tested solution
- Technology benefits