Electrical calculation tools
A set of online calculation tools
Calculation tools for Low Voltage electrical network
FeaturesElectrical calculation tools is a set of 7 computer aided online tools designed to help you :
- Display the time-current curves of 1 to 8 circuit-breakers
- Check the discrimination between two circuit-breakers and display their time-current curves
- Search all the circuit-breakers that can be selective with a defined circuit-breaker
- Search all the circuit-breakers that offer cascading with a defined circuit-breaker
- Display the curves of two Residual Current Devices (RCD) and check their discrimination
- Calculate the Cross Section Area of cables and build a cable schedule
- Calculate the voltage drop of a defined cable and check the maximum length
No download needed, direct access from your web browser.
Can run on PCs and on tablets.
Electrical calculation tools are based upon Schneider Electric Ecodial electrical network calculation well-known software.
These new online software tools will progressively substitute Curve Direct and Direct Coordination.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS ELECTRICAL CALCULATION TOOLS
- Easier than old fashioned paper catalogue and coordination tables.
- Faster than the heavy full features electrical network calculation software.
- Up to date with Schneider Electric Low Voltage protection devices and circuit breakers.
- No download needed, no resident software package on your computer, Online tools can be played from your web browser, and it’s on!
ApplicationsYou are a consultant or design office, Electrical calculation tools can help you:
- To verify cable voltage drop during the re-design of the projects.
- To design an installation when searching information on protection settings and time current curves.To design an installation where continuity of supply is required.
- To optimise the installation cost.
- To generate cables schedule and choose proper cable size, for greater system reliability.
- To quickly verify and identify cable losses during trouble shooting purpose.
- To determine the cross section area of the cable during installation.
- To set the new protection and to see the result on the time current curve.
- To set the new protection taking into account protection discrimination and optimise the cost of the extension.
- To select circuit-breakers taking into account discrimination.
- To verify whether the existing cable is adequate.
- To calculate cable size and to assist engineers during project expansion.
- To preset protection trip unit and to display the result on the time current curve.
- To preset protection trip curves when protection discrimination is mandatory.
- To select new circuit-breakers when discrimination is mandatory.
- To optimize the cost of the switchboard thanks to protection coordination.
- During replacement of cables.
- To identify the losses in existing installation.
- To re-design of the electrical network system.
- When facing a protection tripping issue.
- When facing a protection coordination issue.
- When facing a protection discrimination issue.