Modular Power Accessories
Modules and Accessories to upgrade and expand the modular power distribution units.
The easiest method to bring ultra-high efficiency and scalability to power distribution units in demanding, business-critical applications.
FeaturesAPC Power Distribution Modules simplify both the global deployment of a standard power distribution system and the expansion of existing APC Modular Power Distribution Unit solutions. A variety of breaker and connector options can be chosen to supply either three-phase or single-phase power to the load. Safety features of the Power Distribution Modules include a latch that disconnects the breaker from AC utility power and connectors with positive locking mechanisms. Built-in monitoring supplies information about the power consumption of connected devices.
- Global product offering - Standardization of power distribution units across all corporate locations is easy - a variety of 1-phase and 3-phase Power Distribution Modules address the unique power requirements of data centers around the world.
- Toolless installation of breakers - Install factory-assembled Power Distribution Modules in under ten minutes - no tools are required
- Power monitoring - Measure and monitor power consumption and usage with branch circuit monitoring and output metering, which are included at no extra cost
- Quick status information LEDs - Access status information about the performance of the Power Distribution Module
- Safety - Enhance user safety with isolation at all touch points and with positive locking mechanisms that reduce the risk of accidental disconnection
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ