The Symmetra PX is a world class, redundant, scalable, 3 Phase UPS power protection system designed to cost effectively provide high levels of availability. Seamlessly integrating into today's state-of-the-art data center designs, the Symmetra PX is a true modular system. Made up of dedicated and redundant modules--power, intelligence, battery and bypass, all engineered into a design that is easily and efficiently serviceable, this architecture can scale power and runtime as demand grows or as higher levels of availability are required. Symmetra PX serves as the core power train that drives InfraStruXure® systems for small and medium data centers but can also power individual "zones" of larger data centers. Highly manageable, the Symmetra PX features self-diagnostic capabilities and standardized modules which mitigate the risk of human error resulting in increased overall data center reliability.
- Scalable power capacity - Reduces UPS over-sizing costs today by allowing quick power upgrades, within the same footprint, later.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Programmable frequency - Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
- Swappable power modules - Allows quick addition of power capacity or replacement of existing power modules. Installed modules are automatically recognized by the system.
- Power Modules connected in parallel - Enhances availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures.
- Redundant Intelligence Modules - Provides higher availability to the UPS connected loads by giving redundant communication paths to critical UPS functions.
- Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy - Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load.
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Modular design - Provides scalability, N+1 redundancy, fast serviceability, and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, swappable, and field-replaceable modules.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Fully-rated power kVA equals kW - Reduces cost by eliminating the need for an oversized UPS for Power Factor Corrected (PFC) loads.
- 5x8 Start-up service included - Required for full coverage of factory warranty
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- User-replaceable power modules - Enables simple upgrades and replacements of the Power Modules.
- Battery modules connected in parallel - Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)