Galaxy 5500 is the latest in advanced 3 Phase UPS power management systems, engineered to increase performance and reliability. On-line technology fully isolates and protects against all power quality disturbances in even the most demanding environments. High efficiency in double conversion or ECO mode saves valuable energy costs and a comprehensive range of options enables the Galaxy 5500 to be highly effective in any application. The output electrical performances are fully aligned with today’s latest load requirements that include upstream harmonics management for a generator friendly installation and flexible configurations due to the wide range of integrated options and auxiliary equipment. Full front access allows for a space saving footprint, user friendly graphical display with multiple language options, and an SNMP network based power management card that all ship standard. All these features make the Galaxy 5500 one of the easiest UPS's in its class to manage and maintain.
- Flexible Design - Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Advanced electrical features - Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Network management capability - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Predictive failure notification. - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection