Vigi for iC60
Add On Residual Current Devices up to 63A
Add-on Residual Current Device for iC60 Miniature Circuit Breakers
The simplicity of combining Vigi iC60 DIN rail add-on RCDs with iC60 MCBs makes them extremely easy to install.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP : detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune earth leakage protection : better continuity of service, especially with the new Si type (Super immune) in polluted environments and networks.
- Electrically and mechanically connected to iC60 Miniature Circuit-Breakers (MCBs),
- Nominal current: 25 to 63 A
- Si (Super immune), AC, A types,
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- 100mA, 300mA, 500mA and 1000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Si type (Super immune): protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (light fittings with electronic ballast, power electronics)
- Selective version : to ensure correct discrimination between different Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and the tripping of the device closest to the fault
- Compliance with standard IEC EN 61009-1, certified by national official authorities
- The DIN rail iC60 Miniature Circuit-Breaker (MCB) retains the same characteristics when combined with a Vigi iC60 DIN rail add-on Residual Current Device (RCD).
- For more information click here
- The absolute safety for earth leakage protection in final distribution
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip
- Greater electrical immunity with Si type (Super immune),
- Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
- Easy to install with robust terminal connections
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
Protection in all industrial and commercial buildings against :
- Electrocution in accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards
- The risk of fire due to current leakage into building materials