- Nominal current: 630 to 1600 A
- Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 690 V
- 1 single physical size from 630 to 1600 A
- A single pole pitch of 70 mm
- 3 and 4-pole versions
- 5 Micrologic control units enriched by measurement, energy management and network analysis functions
- Earth leakage protection built into electronic protection
- Wide range of common auxiliaries and accessories interchangeable on site
- Compliance with international standards IEC 60947-1 and 2, IEC 68230 for type 2 tropicalisation, UL489, ANSI and CCC
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, etc.
Concentrated know-howThe smallest power circuit-breaker in the world, concentrating all the performances of a sophisticated power circuit-breaker in compact dimensions. Masterpact NT thus optimises the installation and guarantees its operation in complete peace of mind.
ApplicationsProtection, measurement and communication of LV electrical networks and in particular:
- Motor protection
- Generator protection