- Direct mounting beneath TeSys Model d contactors up to LC1D38, width 45 mm
- Screw clamp or lug connections
- External 24 to 230 V AC power supply
- Manual or automatic reset
- Protection functions:
- Overcurrents due to overload or mechanical jamming: starting and steady state operation overtorque monitoring - Can be used as torque surge protection
- Specific protection for locked rotor
- Specific protection for phase failure.
- Current threshold adjustment using 2 separate time settings (starting and trip in steady state operation)
- Selection of 3-phase or single-phase operation
- Diagnostics via 2 LED indicators (starting, overtorque, rotor locked and phase failure)
- Auxiliary contact: 1 C/O.
BenefitsMachine protection combined with motor starter
With its simple setting and signalling features, the electronic overcurrent relay, or overtorque protection relay, assures optimal protection of your machine.
Due to its compactness (45 mm wide) it easily integrates in the motor starter functions.
ApplicationsIndustry, infrastructures, buildings:
- Machines with high resistive torque
- High inertia machines
- Machines with high risk of jamming during steady state operation.
- Machine with long starting time
- Machine with frequent starting.