The RL-Series is a SF6 gas insulated three phase sectionaliser with built in voltage and current measurement. The switch can either be mechanically operated with a hook stick or automatically operated with a motor - driven mechanism. Extremely short arcing times (within half a cycle) plus tulip-type contacts with arc-resistant material ensure a long switching life and extended short circuit making capability.
- Rated voltages: 15kV, 27kV and 38kV
- Rated short-circuit current up to 16kA
- Rated load current up to 630A
- 316 grade stainless steel tank
- Bare terminal on fully insulated bushing arrangement
- Latest technology in SF6 arc interruption
- Choice of manual or automated operation
- 10,000 operations
RL-Series is available in two models, MR and FAFA Model is sold with the ADVC Controller Range Controller features include :
MR Model is a manually controller load-break switch whilst the FA Model is a fully automated sectionaliser.
protection, monitoring, metering, control, communications and power quality.
> Service Log In
MV pole mounted sectionaliser / load break switch
- Improve SAIDI and SAIFI indices by automatically reducing outages
- Defer capital works by offering features that reduce network stresses
- Easily integrated into Smart Grid applications with advanced capabilities such as Loop Automation and Automatic Changeover
- Flexible applications from complex substation or standalone pole mounted through powerful automation and communication features
- Automatic isolation of permanent faults
- Reliable switching in enclosed chamber
- Manual load-break switch
- Fully automated sectionaliser
- Normally-open tie point
- Feeder Automation