Specificity of reference ATV71LD33M3Z for single phase 200...240 V:
motor power = 5.5 kW / 7.5 HP with line choke (520µH)
Discover Altivar Lift
Drives for lift applications from 4kW to 22kWPrecision and durability for lift applications using variable speed drives for synchronous and asynchronous motors. It is built with flexible communication tools for any application (PC, remote graphic display).
Energy savings with a motor management solutionMotors are critical assets and big consumers of electrical energy, using 60% on average in industrial businesses. A robust, tested and validated architectural approach to your motor management unleashes more safety and performance for your motors, enabling advanced asset management and energy efficiency.
With an extensive offer portfolio, competencies and know-how, we can help you build a sustainable motor integration solution across the electrical system and the industrial processes.
Benefits of Altivar LiftHalf-floor control, inspection mode, rollback management, direct to the floor, evacuation with UPS, load measurement, deferred thermal stop, etc.
High-quality driveDrives with the S337 or 337 extensions are designed for use in difficult environmental conditions (class 3C2 in accordance with IEC 721-3-3).
Programming simplicityIntuitive menu for lift installers with application-specific terms and units (kg, cm, m/s, m/s² etc.)
Facts about Altivar LiftVariable speed drives for synchronous and asynchronous motors (with or without encoder)
• 200/240 V range - 27 A to 66 A
• 380/480 V range - 10 A to 48 A
Maximum benefits for all users
For lift passengers:
• Smooth starting and stopping
• Fluid movements
• Optimum speed (minimum travel time)
• Accurate stopping
• Silent operation
For the service technician:
• Communication tools adaptable to each application (PC, remote graphic display terminal, and Simple Loader®)
• Ease of maintenance with a monitoring menu, which includes the distance traveled, number of journeys, etc., and a diagnostics menu that lists faults and their context (lift car speed, line voltage, motor current, etc.)
For the building owner:
• Reduced machine wear due to fewer mechanical shocks
• Greater energy savings achieved by optimizing drive power consumption