Find the appropriate wiring at a glance:
- Pre-wired connectors: for easy connection of sensors with connectors to terminal blocks or PLC inputs
- Connectors: for connecting a cable of usable length to a sensor with connectors
- Jumper cables: for connecting sensors with connectors to splitter blocks
- Connector adaptors: transform a sensor with terminals into a sensor with connectors
- Mainly available connectors M8, M12, ½", 7/8"
- Main cable characteristics:
PUR and PVC casing
- Excellent withstand to:
industrial environments (cutting oil, etc.)
torsion (bending radius up to 15 times its diameter in dynamic operation)
extreme temperatures (-35 to + 90°C)
Nominal voltage: 320 V, insulation voltage: 2.5 kV
A solid family link
The range of machine wiring connectors and cordsets has been designed for optimal user-friendliness, simplifying connection and providing quick and safe reference identification.
ApplicationsHigh-performance, quick and tailor-made connections to all sensors
- Industrial machines: assembly, packaging, handling, conveying, etc.