About Modicon TM5
The Modicon TM5 offers flexible and scalable I/O configurations for automation solutions based on Modicon and PacDrive controllers• Modicon M241, and M251 logic controllers
• Modicon LMC058 motion controllers
• Modicon M262 logic/motion controllers
• PacDrive LMC Eco/Pro2 motion controllers
This offer also includes two safety controllers and safety I/O modules compatible with the Modicon M262 logic/motion controller and PacDrive LMC Eco/Pro2 motion controllers.
Benefits of Modicon TM5By connecting directly to Modicon controllers, IP20 modular IO system allows for a flexible and scalable setup of expansions or scattered I/O islands.
Customized automationThe modular IO system, which is distinguished by its ease of cabling and maintenance, provides a wide range of modules that allow the user to precisely meet their desired configuration for cost savings and simplification.
Embedded safetyThe fully integrated safe communication via Sercos for Modicon M262 and PacDrive 3 based setups offers a complete safety solution, including a programmable safe logic controller and distributed I/Os.
Facts about Modicon TM5
• Distributed I/Os via the CANopen interface module, or remote expansion via the local TM5 expansion bus on Modicon M258 and Modicon LMC058 controllers (PLC & PAC)
• Distributed I/Os via the Sercos interface module for all PacDrive 3 controllers, including safe I/O communication and for Modicon LMC078 (only standard communication)
• Modicon TM5 SLC Safety PLC for Sercos based I/O communication available for complete safety solutions with fully integrated safe communication over Sercos bus (PacDrive 3 only)
• Wide range of I/O expansion modules: digital I/O, analog, expert, non-functioning dummy, remote I/O modules, touch probes (Sercos)…
• Fully compatible with EcoStruxure Machine Expert software
• Modicon TM5 for Sercos enables the complete integration of safe communication into standard communication
• Safe I/Os and safe remote I/Os for integrating safety signal acquisition and safety dialogue
• Modicon TM5 SLC Safe Logic Controller (integrated as a Sercos slave) for programming the safety functions
• Integrated workbench tool (EcoStruxure Machine Expert Motion/SoSafe) for safety software solution
• Safety solutions up to SIL 3 according to IEC 61508, Cat. 3, PL e according to ISO 13849-1, SILCL 3 according to IEC 62061
• Combination of standard and safe I/Os on same I/O unit