FeaturesIn today's world, keeping your systems on line is critical to your business. An extended outage can cost tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost productivity. APC On Site Repair services are designed to get you the help you need on location to bring your business back up and running in a time frame compatible with your business requirements. Our Field Service Engineers are trained to isolate and correct the problem in as little time as possible, minimizing downtime. Available in 4 Hour, Next Day and Next Business Day response times, APC can offer the flexibility you need to fit your business needs and your budget.
- Comprehensive escalation and corrective actions process - In order to resolve outages as quickly as possible and to keep such event from recurring, APC follows a rigorous escalation process that includes in depth root cause discovery and corrective actions practices.
- Experienced Certified Field Service Engineer - Our factory trained Field Service Engineers are rigorously trained and tested on how to efficiently service our products, as well as on safety practices and electrical codes, offering our customers the highest level of service available in the industry today.
- Written summary report - APC project managers will provide you with written reports to keep you informed of the progress of your project.
- Parts included - Replacement parts & components are included with some service contracts. Please see the statement of work for service specifics.
- Labor and travel expenses included - Travel and labor expenses are included in most service contracts. Please see the statement of work for the service specifics.
- On site troubleshooting - While on site, our APC Certified Field Service Engineers, backed by years of industry experience, will diagnose any errors directly, ensuring accuracy of any corrective actions taken.