Discover Altivar Process ATV600
About Altivar Process ATV600The next generation of variable speed drives, Altivar Process is designed to deliver IIoT benefits.
• A smart, connected EcoStruxure-ready drive with built-in intelligence to gather data and share information at the enterprise level.
• Improve operational efficiency, profitability and reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO).
• Offers range from 0.75 kW to 2600 kW in all voltages with easy-to-use and consistent experience for usability, functionality, performance, and flexibility.
Benefits of Altivar Process ATV600Bring intelligence to your system by enabling your assets to provide advanced process data for smarter operations.
Enhance equipment effectivenessImprove productivity and availability by up to 20%.
Energy managementOptimize and reduce your energy consumption by up to 30%.
Asset managementReduce downtime and maintain the performance of your main assets.
Getting started with ATV Process
Using the webserver
Setting a maintenance event
Setting the ramps switching
Plugging into IIoT with Altivar Process variable speed driveSee how the Altivar Process variable speed drives are designed and built to embrace the Industrial Internet of Things.
EcoStruxure™ Plant and MachineAltivar Process is a part of EcoStruxure Plant and Machine solutions. Truly open automation, agnostic software, and unique solutions for sustainability help Schneider Electric bring tomorrow’s industries to life today.
• Power range: 0.75 kW to 2600 kW
• Voltage range: 200 – 400 – 690 V Three-phase
• Motor type: Induction, PM, Reluctance, IE2-IE3-IE4 motors
• Motor control type: Open-loop
• THDI: THDi < 48%(Embedded), THDi<10% or THDi<5% with Passive filter or multi-pulse supply, THDi<= 3% with Low Harmonic module
• Pump efficiency tracking
• Multi master-slave pump management
• Pump and pipe protection
• Fan management
• >95% accurate energy consumption measurement
• STO: Safe Torque Off
• Embedded: Ethernet, Modbus
• Options: Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, CANopen (RJ45 Daisy chain, Sub-D, screw terminals), PROFINET, Profibus DP V1, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, PowerLink, BACnet MS/TP
• Water and wastewater applications
• Centrifugal and volumetric pumps
• Building applications
• Food and beverage applications
• Energy efficiency
Altivar Process ATV600 success stories
Herning Water - Optimizing water utility's processHerning Water Utility has turned to Altivar Process to help them optimize their process and reduce their energy consumption.
Altivar Process ATV600
Variable speed drive for fluid management from 0.75kW to 800kW
Variable Speed Drive with embedded Services dedicated to process Industry and Utilities for 3 phases synchronous, asynchrous and special motors from 0,75kW to 1,5MW.