Discover Easergy P5 protection relays
Industry-leading protection relaysWith Easergy P5, advanced reliability meets future proof design built upon proven functionality and over 100 years of experience in protection relays. It is easy to install, configure and expand, or retrofit, including an innovative withdrawable design with backup memory that allows you to get operations running again in just ten minutes after maintenance.
Benefits of Easergy P5 protection relaysEnhances operators’ safety with in-build arc flash protection and nearby control while also delivering better protection against cyber-attacks in compliance with the latest cybersecurity standards.
Reliable and sustainableExtend the lifespan of your products with increased EMC robustness, withdrawable design, and evolutive communication profile. Also, meet the sustainability goals with low device energy consumption.
Flexible and easyQuickly earn ROI with an unequaled digital experience throughout the entire lifecycle with a wide variety of intuitive features to optimize everyday operations.
Features of Easergy P5 protection relays
- Standard features include firmware signature, Role-based access control (RBAC) authorization management, and port hardening.
- Proven communication resilience Achilles Level 1 & Level 2 certification.
- Third-party certified according to IEC 62443 4-2 standard at Security Level 1 (optional cybersecurity package).
- Built-in arc-flash protection function (optional).
- Nearby control with a mobile application.
- IP-protected withdrawable design.
Improved recovery time
- Withdrawable design for quicker maintenance.
- Automatically restore settings using backup memory and continue operations in as little as 10 minutes.*
(*Mean time to repair (MTTR) calculation conducted by Schneider Electric)
- Seven embedded protocols, up to 2 MAC addresses , 3 IP addresses, 3 protocols simultaneously, dual redundancy, and multiple time-sync modes.
- Add communication modules at any time, including on-site, to upgrade your device in line with future network evolutions.
- IEC 61850-ready top-down engineering with Flexible Product Naming.
- Compatible with conventional CTs/VTs or low power instrument transformers LPCT/LPVT compliant with IEC 61869-10 and IEC 61869-11.
- User-defined programmable logic for Boolean signals optimized for the realization of time-critical schemes.
- Advanced logic (optional) compliant with IEC 61131 and IEC 61499 standards and optimized for complex application functions.
Easier with digital tools
- EcoStruxure™ Power Build – Medium voltage online ordering tool enables quicker and easier ordering
- eSetup Easergy Pro software with virtual injection testing and embedded web server for fast changes from a browser
- EcoStruxure Power Device app for easier and safer operation and maintenance
- mySchneider app, a simple way to access support and product data by flashing the QR code on the device
Perfect for your business
Energy and infrastructureEasergy P5 makes new protection and control applications for demanding medium-voltage possible. Reduce risks, improve reliability, all with advanced connectivity and proven IEC 61850 profile. Simplify everyday operations with a range of digital tools for users.
Data centersElevate the operational efficiency, cybersecurity, and safety of your power infrastructure with Easergy P5. Speed up project deployment with state-of-the-art digital tools for streamlining system engineering workflow and more efficient commissioning activities.
Oil & GasEasergy P5 protection relays are vital components in an Oil and Gas installation, helping minimize electrical safety issues, limit damage to equipment, speed maintenance and improve productivity.
Easergy P5 Protection Relays
Withdrawable protective relays for demanding MV applications
Medium Voltage protection relays with a focus on safety and cyber security. Easy to use for panel builders, system integrators and end users. From overcurrent to differential protection with arc flash protection, LPCTs, LPVTs, redundant Ethernet communication and IEC 61850